Saturday, November 12, 2011

Happy Bloggiversary!

Well, it's been about a year since I started writing The Elegant Wardrobe. I started this blog as a re-route for people that come to my lolita panels. It's become more than that though. It's not just the basics anymore. I'm pretty happy with the direction it's been going recently, but there are a few things I'd like to change. I'd like to be posting more, but I don't want to post fluff. If that means that my post count stays low like the past few months, then so be it. I'd like to change the layout again soon, so look forward to that. Finally, I'd like to do more as far as giveaways, contests, promotion, and stuff like that. So look forward to all that, tell your friends about this blog, and thank you so much for reading and supporting this blog for one year!

No comments:

Post a Comment