Saturday, February 19, 2011

New Print from Alice and the Pirates!

I'm not the best at keeping up with what's new on the market. I'm getting better though! I saw this posted on the EGL livejournal, and felt that I needed to post it here. A brand new print from Alice in the Pirates, which if you remember, is a brand run by the same people as Baby the Stars Shine Bright.
Alice and the Pirates seems to make prints that everyone loves, no matter what style you tend to wear. This new one is no exception. It's called "Scent of Rapunzel" and it's just beautiful. It also fits in with my theme here! The print has scenes from the story in little frames, surrounded by roses and birds. It comes in four colorways (color combinations), off-white with lavender, red, navy, and black with pink. I personally adore the off-white and lavender! Usually I'd go for the black, but I'm not a fan of the pink. It comes in two different versions of jumper skirts, a one piece that sort of looks like a dress with a matching bolero over it (I don't think it's removable), socks, a bonnet, a bow, and some jewelry. I was hoping for a bag, but no such luck. The second jumper skirt version is pretty unique with the lacing up the sides. I don't think I've seen that on a dress before.

I may be ordering this in either the off-white or the navy. While I like the red, I don't think it'll look great on me. I'd also like to order some other things from Alice and the Pirates, but I certainly don't have the funds. In other news, I may be actually visiting the Baby the Stars Shine Bright/Alice and the Pirates shop in San Francisco! If I do get to go, then I'll also be going to Angelic Pretty, Harajuku Hearts, and Black Peace Now. If you know any other shops in the area that are worth visiting, please let me know in the comments section! If you have any suggestions for articles you'd like to see here, please let me know either via my formspring or in the comments here! I'm trying to get a regular posting schedule for Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday going, but sometimes I can't think of what to write about. All of your suggestions will be taken under consideration!

1 comment:

  1. Man, Alice and the Pirates wants my money bad...! They have such gorgeous prints.

    ReplyDelete