Friday, May 27, 2011

30 Day Lolita Challenge - Day 2


Alright, day 2. Two days in a row! 10 things I love about lolita, go!

1. Colors! Whether they're in prints, solid dresses, just in the accessories, I love seeing so many colors! Which is odd since I'm a kuro lolita.

2. I love how everyone has their own spin on their coordinates. There aren't two people that look quite exactly the same ever. At least around here that doesn't happen. I have seen Angelic Pretty clones in pictures only, never in real life.

3. Twirling around in a skirt or dress. It never ever gets old and isn't fun anymore. Never ever.

4. Having tea. I hadn't been to a tea party before about a year and a half ago and now I'maddicted! We have tea every four months or so here. It's really broadened my horizons as far as types of tea and sandwiches. Plus it's quite a lovely activity to participate in.

5. Bloomers! I sleep in mine. They're so comfy!

6. The friends I've made through the fashion. Not only have I made a lot of friends locally, but I made some when I was in Japan two years ago and in NYC a year ago.

7. SHOES! I love lolita shoes. I know I've mentioned this a few times before.

8. The cute jewelry! I love it! Even though I only own one kitty ring.

9. Dressing my doll(s) in the fashion too! I find so many doll dresses that I want to have in my size! Some day, I will get matching outfits and we will twin and it will be adorable.

10. When I wear lolita, I feel really beautiful. Which is not an everyday sort of feeling for me. And it's really a nice one.

So are you enjoying the 30 Day Lolita Challenge? I think I am. Today ended up being kind of short though... which is disappointing. I hope I can keep it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment