Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Coordinate Tuesday: Marseille Rose

I haven't been the best of bloggers as of late, but at least this portion hasn't been sliding. I have an all new coordinate for you today, with a French flair to it no less. Let's get right to it.


And here we are. A country coordinate made out of separates. Cream and red is one of my favorite color combinations. Again, I went with a rose theme. Incidentally, roses are a very popular print for florals. As a result, roses pop up a lot in lolita fashion and in my coordinates. This one is no different, the print on the Baby the Stars Shine Bright skirt is in face, roses. The hat was really the inspiration behind this coordinate. I think it's interesting that the hat's on a headband. It makes it easy to wear and something interesting that not everyone has in their wardrobes. The cardigan makes the coordinate easy to wear during the day or night, spring, summer, and fall. The lace tights have a slight floral print on them, bringing the floral all the way through. The bag I chose is something I haven't used before. I love the polka dots and the faux lace on the corners. Best of all, it can fit a whole lot of stuff in it! Rose earrings complete the look.

I'm running out of ideas for posts. If there's anything that you'd like to see me write about, please let me know by commenting below! Also, if you want to see your coordinate here next week, email me at my all new email address: theelegantwardrobe@gmail.com! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment