Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Some Changes and Updates to The Elegant Wardrobe

Hey all! It's been a long and hectic week since I've last posted here. I've recently taken in a stray kitten and it's been literally demanding all of my attention. I haven't forgotten about this blog, the 30 Day Challenge, or any of you readers. I've decided to make a few changes based on the recent poll results and the feedback I've gotten from friends and readers alike.

The first major change will be to do away with Coordinate Tuesday as a segment. It's not as popular as I had hoped it would be, and as a result, I'm just going to get rid of it. However, it will be replaced with something I'll be calling "Cute Coordinates." It's along the same lines as coordinate Tuesday, just not limited to Tuesdays. I'll try and do one a week or so, but this way it will be a little more random and I won't feel like I have to get a coordinate out every Tuesday.

Second, I'll be changing how the monthly theme works. Instead of being every month like it has been previously, the themes will be every other month and last for two months. They'll also be more loosely based themes. I may decide to do special months with a very strict theme (like Alice or the princesses months were), but in general the themes will be very loose and open to lots of interpretation. In the future I may decide to do away with it except for special months, but for now I want to have it like this.

I will be continuing the 30 Day challenge as planned, but on a much slower time frame than I had originally intended. I'm looking forward to working on more of those, but right now I don't have time to do as many posts a week as I was doing.

Reader requests are always appreciated! If there's something you'd like to see here, please email me your ideas at theelegantwardrobe@gmail.com! Chances are, you'll see it here! I hope to do another contest soon, this time with some sort of creative component maybe! I now work for an awesome Japanese goods import shop, so my prize options are endless! As always, thank you for reading and I hope to get some more posts up soon!

[EDIT] New background and colors! What do you think? Answer on the poll!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update! Good luck on continuing your blog :)

    ReplyDelete