Thursday, March 17, 2011

Lazy Thursday

I had a midterm today. As a result, I have no more energy left to write a witty and interesting blog post. However, I do have an Alice coordinate that I was planning to use on Tuesday and did not. So I'll do that today instead.

This is an extremely classically styled coordinate. This is a print by Alice and the Pirates, produced in 2006. The print features recreations of the artwork from the Alice books along with the Alice and the Pirates logo. The print itself is quite detailed, the pictures can't do it justice. I coordinated this print quite simply with a formal blouse and cream shoes. The Alice themed locket really adds a whole level of classic-ness to this outfit in my opinion. The cameo-style jewelry brings the Alice theme to the forefront. Finally, the bag is a practical choice, as it can be used for school or as a purse.

I'm so sorry about this pathetically short post. I'll try to make up for it on Saturday, but I'm not making any promises. You can ask me anything at my formspring page and don't forget the giveaway will be ending on the 22nd!

No comments:

Post a Comment